Sunday, June 8, 2014

Summer Vacation around the Corner and Garden Update

Big weekend for grading projects, entering grades for 180 students into the computer, making awards, blah, blah, blah.  I love the actual teaching of students, no matter what age.  I don't like the whole grading part, but understand the necessity of grades in our educational system.  There are middle school students who will not do something for the pure love of learning, even in art,  unfortunately lots of them!  They'd rather be texting.

So I took a break from grading and went out to check out the garden.  Here's what's happening out there.


Tomatoes are doing well!


One large sunflower almost in bloom.


One of about six pomegranates on one of two trees given to me by my friend Gail. 
Don't you just love those colors! 


No comments:

Post a Comment