Here are are some more pieces I started last weekend and finished yesterday.
This shirt first came out as in the picture below. I wanted more color, so re-dyed it
and above is the final version.
Below is a shirt I did for my husband.
He must like it because he's wearing it as I write.
In this cotton piece, I combined calligraphy with soy wax batik. Just a first try,
but will definitely come back for more practice.
In the silk scar below I used a foam brush, like in the piece above,
to create the stem and then dipped a cake server into wax for the leaves.
This is an over-dyed piece. I like it except for a few of the very dark little 'blobs.' I may try to do a little bleach or decolorant to lighten them. I'm not sure if you can use bleach on silk however. More research needed.