Sunday, October 27, 2013

New Blue Jean Purse and Halloween Costume

This week I finished making a blue jean purse I started in summer!  It wasn't that it was difficult.  It just seemed other tasks kept on taking precedence.  It has two pockets inside and two outside to help me keep organized, which is always a battle. I used some Sherill Kahn fabric for the pockets and strap.



With Halloween coming up this week, I decided to make a new costume. It's not a new idea for a costume, but new for me. I'm looking forward to wearing it to school on Thursday and having the students learn a little bit about Warhol. I found the plain white dress at Goodwill earlier in the week, so just projected a picture of one of Warhol's soup cans onto the dress which was clipped to my whiteboard at school.  Then I colored away.


No comments:

Post a Comment