Sunday, October 6, 2013

Machine quilting

This week has been somewhat hectic dealing with plumbers, drywall and carpet contractors, and the insurance adjusters as we try to get out house back to normal repairing the five holes in the walls and floor. Nothing compared to what people have gone through in  in the aftermath of some of the horrible storms and fires that have ravaged our country in the past months and year.  Yesterday I took a break from it all and did some machine quilting. It kind of fit that my quilting mostly went in circles.


On a personal note, with our anniversary coming up, I was looking through wedding photos
 and came across this one taken thirty some years ago of my hubby and I  sitting
 on my 1976 Dart Swinger, just days before getting married. 
The Dart was one of my favorite cars and he is definitely my favorite husband!


1 comment:

  1. I like that piece a lot. And congrats on your anniversary!

    ReplyDelete