Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Polymer Clay Buttons for Pieced and Quilted Sweatshirt Jacket

Not being able to find appropriate buttons for my sweatshirt makeover jacket, I pulled out my polymer clay materials and tools and got to work.


Here's my pasta machine that I use to help condition the clay and other tools.


Here's the buttons which still need either holes or a button shank glued to them.


Here the buttons are on the jacket. I like how all of them look except for the top one. I don't like how it looks on that particular piece of fabric. I'm either going to make a different button or four different buttons or flip the buttons to the other side. Let me know what you think by commenting below.

2 comments:

  1. Nice! The button doesn't stand out as much on the top fabric, but not sure that's needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right. I decided to put them on the right front opening. I think that will work.

    ReplyDelete