Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Seven Sisters Quilt Show

This last weekend was the Seven Sisters Quilt Show. There are seven large mountains in the San Luis Obispo for which the show is named. 
There are six guilds that participate in the annual show.

Below are the quilts I had in this year's show:


All That Glitters:  This is a reverse applique quilt that I've shown on the blog before. It was done as part of a group challenge.


Mars Moonscapes: This one has some of my itajime and arashi shibori fabrics with hand quilting and embroidery.


Tsunami Sunrise - This is with lots of tedious, but to me enjoyable, fabric manipulation.


This week's stitch for my TAST Facebook group was the wheatear.  It was a fun one.



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work, Jeanne! I'll bet the quilt show was full of wonderful work... 6 guilds, wow!

    ReplyDelete