Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Beautiful Blooming Paperwhite

It's been a couple of weeks since I last posted. Have been very busy getting ready for Christmas doing the baking, decorating, etc. Not doing as much of it as in past years, due to still recovering from my back surgery. Really enjoyed having our sons celebrate Christmas with us.  Needless to say, didn't do too much fiber art during the last week or so. Hoping to start machine quilting on my Circles Pizzaz quilt after New Year's Day and finish my fun fabric manipulation piece, which is quite labor intensive.

Meanwhile to inspire you, here is a picture of my blooming paper white flower that I bought at Trader Joe's. It's been a fun plant to watch grow and blossom in its unusual glass vase that allows you to see the bulb and roots.

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year's!


No comments:

Post a Comment