Sunday, May 4, 2014

Fabrications Show and Reception

Many great friends and fun strangers showed up last night for our Cutting Edge's show reception.  It was lots of fun. Thank you to all of you who took time to come out and see the show.


  Here's a picture of Studios on the Park, where our quilts are displayed.


This is a picture of our quilts in the window.  Kathy's is on the left and the other three are mine.


Here I am waxing poetic about something, I'm sure.


 Andi Perejda and her beautiful quilt.


 Kathy and her wonderful quilts


 Rene and one of her fabulous quilts.  Gay's quilt is behind Rene


Sharon and her wonderful quilt


Signe and her very textural quilt

Andi took this picture and caught me with my eyes closed, in a blissful smile
Honest, I had only one small taste of wine when this was taken.

1 comment: