Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Finished Fabric Manipulated Small Quilt

So I finished my fabric manipulation piece using slashing and blooming techniques.  The edges of the center piece weren't quite parallel to the edges of the quilt, so I couched some ladder/ribbon to the inner edges to disguise that a bit. I pronounce it done!



This week the Take a Stitch Tuesday Facebook group is taking a break to let everyone have a breather and get caught up. It's a good thing because I've been pretty busy with home projects and some quilt displays for our local libraries.  I didn't get to last week's stitch which was couching. I did however, lay out some fun yarns and threads over my piece to play with couching down later this week.





1 comment:

  1. Nice job! I think your solution of couching ladder ribbon is a great idea. And it fit right in with your weekly challenge!

    ReplyDelete