Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Revealing of New Ice Dyed Articles

Well, here's how Sunday's Ice Dyeing turned out. All the dyes are from Dharma with the exception of using a black from Pro-chem along with a Dharma black hoping to get a true  black.  I did get some true black on the orange shirt below but not the white one.  It's always a surprise with ice dyeing!


I used Cerulean, blue Violet and Raspberry for this one.


I used Pomegranite, Cerulean and Deep Orange.


This was a white shirt dyed with emerald, plum blossom and blue violet. I really like this one. 
 I made it intending to give it to a friend, but not so sure now.


This was an orange shirt dyed with green and black.


Believe it or not, this one was ice-dyed using only black and orange. Was quite the surprise.

3 comments:

  1. Great dye jobs. The one on top is especially fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when I rinse out my mixing bowl and see all the colors that make up the color I'm using. The blacks especially have so many hues! Great job on the shirts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your gracious comments. I wore the top one yesterday and received some nice compliments.

    ReplyDelete