Sunday, December 21, 2014

Ethnic Ceramic Masks

How exciting to find out my blog has received over 10,000 views!! It's been challenging to keep it going week to week, even with posting weekly.  At the same time it keeps me creating and is my journal in many ways.  Thank you to all of you who have visited.  I hope you will continue to keep checking it out.  I'll try to keep it interesting.

Been busy with all things Christmas this last week, so today am going to show you some of the great ethnic ceramic masks my students have created over the last month.










1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your 10,000 views! And I love the masks... so colorful and imaginative! I never got a chance to try ceramics until college, but remember some papier mache` pieces I did in high school... Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete