Monday, April 7, 2014

Green and Lilac, Green and Pink, Green and Red in the Garden

Sorry it's been over a week since I last posted.  Been very busy with student art shows.  Some of my talented 8th graders have paintings up in Paso Robles City Hall for the month of April and three others won cash prizes at the Brushmarks show at the City library last Friday night.

Also, my garden has been going wild, so have tried to get out there and pull weeds, trim back overgrowth, etc.  Here's some photos of what's growing in my yard.


These lilacs are just lovely.  The green in the top photo is so different from the green below due to  changing the position from which I was shooting.



There is a huge mound of these ice plants.  The pink is practically fluorescent.


Pomegranate blossoms already.


I've been eating fresh lettuce from my garden for the last couple of months.  It came up from seed planted last August.  It's yummy too.

1 comment: