Sunday, July 17, 2016

Photos for Quilts

I organized and cropped more photos from my trip to Wisconsin.


I could see one or both of these turning into paintings or quilts.   The top one is of some beautiful coleus plants we saw on the south side of Milwaukee. Love those colors and patterns.

The photo below is of Mirror Lake in the Wisconsin Dells. My sister and brother-in-law took me out to dinner to Ishnala Supper Club, which is on the shores of this lake. Great food and beautiful scenery. After dinner we almost fell into the lake while standing on a wobbly pier.


Speaking of paintings, I'm very excited about going to Santa Barbara this week to attend a lecture and workshop by Jane Dunnewold.  I have wanted to take a class from her for years. Looking forward to learning more about color from her and hopefully will have something
 interesting to post from her workshop next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment