Sunday, February 28, 2016

Ceramic Personality Boxes

I didn't get to do any fiber art this week due to  being too busy with teaching.  Yesterday I needed to attend an all day workshop on technology in the classroom.  So I'm showing you the fruits of my labors in  the classroom.  My students really outdid themselves this year in the creation of their personality boxes. I have to show them off here. I have one section of Advanced Art this year, who are just a wonderful group of creative students who want to be in class.  The directions were to create a box which would show aspects of their personalities and or interests. Hope you enjoy them too!



















2 comments:

  1. These are great, Jeanne! I forget, what age group are the students? So glad they are enjoying the class... I loved my one drawing/design class in H.S. as well as the classes I took in Jr. College. May this be just the beginning for their creative pursuits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are middle school students, but are in my Advanced Art class, meaning that they had at least one year with me previously, where they did very well and they WANT to be in Art. I really am enjoying this group of kids. They give it 110% everyday.

    ReplyDelete