Sunday, August 23, 2015

Paint and Dye

I've been very busy this week due to starting school again.  I have six classes of approximately 32 students each, so about a 190 students total.  I see 155 of them daily. But I found a little time to play today with some Dye na Flow paint and salt on Cotton.  The actual piece of cotton I painted is still drying.  Later this week, I'll rinse it out after I'm sure the paint is set and will show it here.

But in wiping up my mess today, I discovered some gorgeous paper towels I've been using over the last year or so,  that are wonderful. This might sound crazy, but I dry them after using in clean up and reuse again and again.  Here they are. They are two ply, which means I have two of each.  I think they'll be great in some kind of collage with stitching.  I just like their random quality and even how they dried into free forms pieces.







No comments:

Post a Comment