Friday, October 22, 2021

PIQF 2021 Part 2 - Some of My Favorites

 Here are a few of my favorite quilts from PIQF 2021. 


Great textures and colors.


Closeup



Great color palette in the one above. 
 I'm a big fan of complementary color schemes.



Love the colors and textures in this one.


Check out how the artist used lace to add texture to the waves!


Love the negative/positive balance in this one and the watercolor effect.



This is called Missouri Barn by Le Ann Hileman.  She did a great job of 
choosing slices of fabric to show the colors and textures of aged barn wood.
Wonderful clouds too.




I liked these little compositions put together to create a larger one.







I apologize for not being able to credit all the artists who made these.







No comments:

Post a Comment