Saturday, April 11, 2020

I've been busy making more masks for friends, family and others.
These are made using a different pattern than the ones I previously made and showed on my blog. They fit your face a little bit tighter. 
For these I used a pattern from Orange Dot Quilts. If you go to their website you can download the mask pattern for free.If you do that, be sure to check out their Facebook page for a very helpful video as well for how to do the folding part. https://www.orangedotquilts.com/

  It's working out for me because it doesn't require an extended length of time or concentration.
 My husband is still recovering from his two surgeries and needing a lot of assistance. 
He continues to improve a little bit every day, so that is good!
Can't wait until he's back to normal. You never realize how much your hubby does, 
until he can't do anything. 


Last night the sky was incredibly beautiful in the East and the West.




2 comments:

  1. Love your linen fabrics with the colorful dyes you have chosen. A beautiful idea for spring table for lunch under the shade trees. Reminds me of photos I have seen set in England.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Marilyn,
    Thank you for your kind comments. I did some flower pounding on fabric over the weekend (yes, that's right - you pound the flower petals into fabric to release the color) and am going to try to applique it to the center of one of the doilies.
    Hope your driving and moving to West Linn has gone well. Take care!

    ReplyDelete