Sunday, September 7, 2014

Itajime Shibori Over-dyed and Batik with Discharge

Below is an overdyed itajime piece.  Here is the original fabric.  I liked it but felt it needed more complexity.


So I accordion foldeded it, used two round coasters clamped together and squirted yellow, orange, red and black carefully and strategically around the coasters. 


Closeup below


Below is a piece that was batiked and became very dark.  Sorry, I couldn't find a picture of the original.  I shibori discharged it using bleach/water in a 50/50 mix.



2 comments:

  1. So beautoiful!!!!! I love it.
    Love from Amsterdam.

    Maartje

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very happy because I can get to this blog
    Honestly, this is one of the blogspot that I think is very inspiring for me, maybe for others too
    I hope, you always always write articles on other interesting articles that I can read

    Cara Mengobati Iritasi Kulit Cara Mengobati Abses Payudara Cara Mengobati Benjolan Di Rahim Cara Menyembuhkan Penyakit Dompo Cara Mengobati Luka Jahitan Menurunkan Kolesterol Tinggi Cara Membakar Lemak Tubuh untuk Menurunkan Berat Badan Obat Budug Obat Patah Tulang Obat Benjolan Di Payudara

    ReplyDelete